We are Born "HOMOZ AND LESBIANS"....

Hi,
Welcome again to another time to reason and make it straight. Are we born Homoz, Lesbians, Thieves, Liars, Gossips etc and the list goes on? Ah My answer is yes!
I am certain that you have heard of Homosexual people saying this is how they were born, I find truth in their statement in this way, first, all of us are born sinners, that is by nature we sin naturally, we SIN,,, we engage in homosexuality, we engage in lies, in stealing naturally, because we are depraved and fallen.

Turning on to the Bible I see Isaiah say, two things, that without choice... he was born in sin and lived among people who sinned, that is By nature he is a sinner and by default he lives in a sinful environment... but before you conclude, He has a choice but the choice will only come when God gives him the alternative, I.e the Light, and a chance to be made a new creature. Isaiah 6:5

Psalm 51:5 say more, Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me. Yet you desired faithfulness even in the womb; you taught me wisdom in that secret place.
The fact that we are what we are could be because we have not yet encountered the people around who are Homoz, or thieves thats why we are not yet what they are... and here I am talking about people who have not yet become Christians. The only difference from you who is a Christian and the homosexual is that you have been born again, and REGENERATED,  and through that you can now say... I am not this and that, It is because the light shone on you and now you know the NEW LIFE.. Consider the following from Paul's writing...
  • Romans 1:24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
  •  2 Cori. 5:16-17 So from now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view. Though we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer. 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come:[a] The old has gone, the new is here! 
  • A new heart I will give you, and a new spirit I will put within you; and I will take out of your flesh the heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to observe my ordinances. (Ezek. 36:26–27)
  •  Romans 6:11-14 In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. 12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires. 13 Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer every part of yourself to him as an instrument of righteousness. 14 For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace. 
  • Romans 7:20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
So what am I saying, before you get me wrong, my point is that, if someone who is not yet seen the light, says, "I don't have a nose" just because they have not seen themselves in the mirror, don't argue with them, it is a fact that, that's what they know, but when someone encounters the light, they see a refection of themselves in Christ and they will say like Isaiah, Wretched man I am, I am shaped in sin, and they will desire a different nature, after the true Likeness of Christ... So don't you agree that once upon a time you were a "HOMO"?

NB: I am using the word homo, for reason that most think this is the worst sin... but remember there is no greater sin. Sin is sin, whether you show and live it or you hide it.

Have you seen the Light?

Comments

  1. Yes and there is no turning back,my prayer is that people all over the world will humble themselves get down on their knees and turn away from their wicked ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting take.. never saw it in that light before... Truly, we were all born sinners - only standing today because of His saving grace...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

“WILLY MUTUNGA”… Gods “(mashiah),”

Think It With Me.. Contemplate